Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Pear Salad with Rosemary Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons white miso (fermented soybean paste)*
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 cups (packed) fresh baby spinach leaves (from one 6-ounce bag)
- 4 teaspoons coarsely chopped toasted pecans
- 2 ripe pears, unpeeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?