Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Orzo Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) package baby spinach leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|