Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Mint Soup
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 9- to 10-ounce russet potato, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 1/2 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 10-ounce packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained very well
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons Hungarian sweet paprika
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?