Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Mango Salad
- 3/4 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple flavored balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 bunch fresh spinach - rinsed, dried and torn into bite size pieces
- 2 mangos - peeled, seeded, and cubed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|