Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Leek Gratin with Roquefort Crumb Topping
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 1/2 tablespoons horseradish Dijon mustard, divided
- 2 1/3 cups fresh breadcrumbs from crustless French bread
- 1 cup crumbled Roquefort cheese
- 3 9-ounce bags spinach leaves
- 1 8-ounce leek, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise (about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?