Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Hazelnut Salad with Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free strawberry preserves
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 1/2 cups torn fresh spinach
- 3 1/2 cups romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup plain mini shredded wheat cereal biscuits
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|