Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Gruyre Gratin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the baking dish
- 6 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 dry white wine
- 1 cup large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon whole milk
- 4 grated nutmeg
- 8 ounces 10-ounce packages frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove excess moisture
- 1/2 cup grated Gruyre (8 ounces)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?