Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Green Garlic Souffl
- 3/4 to 1 cup minced green garlic, about 5 small heads
- 1 cup cream or half-and-half
- 1 thyme sprig
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus extra for the dish
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch spinach, stems removed, or 12 to 16 ounces loose, young spinach leaves
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 scant cup (about 4 ounces) mild goat cheese
- 4 egg yolks
- 6 egg whites
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?