Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Goat Cheese Salad with Beetroot Vinaigrette
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/3 (15 ounce) can pickled beets
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|