Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Feta Pie
- 1 (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30g|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|