Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Feta Lasagna (aka Spanakopita Lasagna)
- 4 bunches spinach (blanched and squeezed dry; or 4 boxes frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1 cup herbs (such as parsley, dill and mint; chopped)
- 1 bunch green onions (sliced)
- 1 cup feta (crumbled)
- 1 cup ricotta
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups mozzarella (grated)
- 1/2 pound lasagne noodles (cooked)
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?