Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Corn Rolled Enchiladas
- 2 ears corn grilled Mexican-style (see below), or 1 10-ounce package frozen corn kernels, browned in a heavy, seasoned skillet
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Nonstick oil spray
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 15-ounce can spinach, without salt, well drained
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated low-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 large ears fresh, sweet corn
- 1 teaspoon vegetable or olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?