Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Chicken Salad
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach, rinsed and dried
- 4 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, sliced
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 3 ounces fontina cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup fat-free roasted garlic salad dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|