Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Black Bean Quesadilla
- 2 8-10 tortillas (I used sprouted grain tortillas from WF)
- tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 3 ounces cheese*, thinly sliced or shredded
- cup black beans, drained and rinsed if using canned
- 2-3 handfuls spinach, chopped into small pieces
- juice from 1 lime
- 2-3 tablespoons cilantro
- A few dashes of hot sauce
Directions:View on Naturally Ella
Why don't we display directions?