Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Black Bean Pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package whole wheat rotini pasta
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 ounces freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|