Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Bacon Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp finely chopped shallot
- Pinch sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices of bacon
- 8 oz (225g) baby spinach leaves
- 8 oz (225g) white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 318kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (46%)|
|Cholesterol 33mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|