Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Bacon Quiche
- 3/4 pound sliced bacon
- 1 (9 inch) single refrigerated pie crust
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 5 dashes hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.5g|
|Saturated Fat 20.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|