Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Artichoke Hummus
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 lemon, juice (~2 tablespoons)
- olive oil to taste
- salt and cayenne to taste
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup asiago or parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated (optional)
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?