Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Acorn Squash "Ravioli"
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup acorn squash, seeds discarded and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 teaspoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 8 unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups sage leaves
- 16 vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons wonton wrappers
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?