Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach & quail's egg salad with sweet & sour dressing
- 12 quail eggs
- 2 slices of sourdough bread or ciabbatta, cubed into 2cm pieces
- olive oil
- 160g salad or baby spinach
- 1 small red onion , sliced into rings
- 4 slices of pancetta , chopped
- 5 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?