Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach, White Bean and Turkey Sausage Soup
- 1 pound Italian turkey sausage, casings removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (2 inch) piece parmesan rind (optional)
- 1 bunch spinach or kale or swiss chard, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon juice to taste
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?