Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Avocado
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems reserved and gills removed
- extra-virgin olive oil, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 (10 ounce) bags fresh spinach leaves
- 3 large avocados - peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 43.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 20.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|