Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps, stems and gills removed
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|