Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 extra large eggs, lightly beaten
- 7 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 40 sheets frozen phyllo pastry, thawed in refrigerator
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/40 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|