Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Strata Recipe
- 8 ounces day-old crusty bread , such as pain au levain, large dice (about 6 cups)
- 2 cups coarsely chopped baby spinach leaves (about 3 1/2 ounces)
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 3 3/4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil , plus more for coating the pan
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest (from about 1 medium lemon)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?