Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 oz (225g) spinach, rinsed but not dried
- 4 tbsp butter, plus extra for the ramekins
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1½ cups whole milk
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large eggs, separated
- Four 7 oz (200ml) ramekins
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 352kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (67%)|
|Cholesterol 266mg (89%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|