Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach, Shrimp, and Pear Salad with Piñons
- 1 12-ounce package fresh spinach
- 2 ripe Bartlett or d’Anjou pears
- ¼ pound small, cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup Hotter-Than-Fire Dressing (see below)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons roasted piñons
- ¼ cup spicy hot tomato juice (approximately 1 5½-ounce can)
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 fresh jalapeno, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground red pequin quebrado chile
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, preferably Spanish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?