Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette Recipe
- 9 ounces thick-sliced smoked bacon , small dice
- 1 medium shallot , minced
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds spinach , washed, stemmed, torn into bite-size pieces, and thoroughly dried
- 3/4 cup toasted pecans , coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?