Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Salad with Spicy Tomato Vinaigrette with Hard Cooked Egg and Edwards Bacon
- 8 cups Spinach, tender, young and washed (I used organic baby spinach)
- 4 Eggs, hard boiled, peeled and crumbled
- 8 ounces Smokey Bacon, Slab Edwards of Surry, VA, cooked and roughly chopped (I used Coleman Natural Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon)
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar (I use Spectrum Organic)
- 1/2 cup Sugar, granulated
- 1/4 cup Honey (I use local honey)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 3/4 cup Blend Oil (90% Canola, 10% Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?