Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Salad with Spicy Tomato Vinaigrette with Hard Cooked Egg and Edwards Bacon
- 8 cups Spinach, tender, young and washed (I used organic baby spinach)
- 4 Eggs, hard boiled, peeled and crumbled
- 8 ounces Smokey Bacon, Slab Edwards of Surry, VA, cooked and roughly chopped (I used Coleman Natural Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon)
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar (I use Spectrum Organic)
- 1/2 cup Sugar, granulated
- 1/4 cup Honey (I use local honey)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 3/4 cup Blend Oil (90% Canola, 10% Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?