Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Salad with Hard-Boiled Egg, Cumin, and Garlic
- 2 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and cut into ¼-inch cubes
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- ½ pound spinach or escarole, coarsely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 12 salt-cured Moroccan or Thassos olives
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?