Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Salad with Curry Vinaigrette
- 1/4 pound slab bacon
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 9 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 cups flat leaf spinach - rinsed, dried and stems removed
- 12 fresh mushrooms, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.5g|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|