Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Salad with Bosc Pears, Cranberries, Red Onion, and Toasted Hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 8 cups lightly packed fresh baby spinach leaves, stemmed if needed
- 2 firm but ripe Bosc pears (do not peel), quartered lengthwise, cored, and cut into long, thin slices
- 2/3 cup hazelnuts, toasted (see Cook's Notes) and chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?