Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Salad With Warm Onions and Crispy Salami
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 pound hard salami, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 red onion, sliced into rounds
- 4 bunches spinach, thick stems removed (about 8 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?