Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach, Ricotta and Parmesan Potpie
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion (1 medium)
- 1 pound baby spinach leaves or regular spinach, stemmed 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup ricotta cheese (part skim is fine)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Surefire Cream Cheese Crust
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 141kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|