Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Ricotta Gnocchi
- 3 ounces fresh or frozen spinach
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 pounds whole milk ricotta cheese, drained of excess moisture
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes (or whole tomatoes that you shred as you add to the pan)
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 ounces goat cheese
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?