Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Quiche with Kid Appeal
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and quartered
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 8 eggs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|