Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup ice water
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 ounces speck, finely chopped (optional)
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 large eggs
- 1 ounce Parmesan or pecorino cheese, grated (about ¼ cup), plus more for garnish
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 326kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 215mg (72%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|