Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach, Potatoes, and Bacon Au Gratin
- 5 cups small red and yellow potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, or more to taste
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento pepper
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.9g|
|Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|