Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Pie with Portobello Mushrooms
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup portobello cremini, or conventional mushrooms, chopped
- 4 scallions finely chopped (1/2 cup total)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 tsp. fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil or 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?