Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Pie V
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (12 ounce) container small curd cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 sheets frozen phyllo pastry, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|