Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Make the filling: In a large nonstick skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add onions, and cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and 2 teaspoons salt; cook until garlic is tender, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl; stir in spinach feta, Parmesan, breadcrumbs, dill, 2 teaspoons salt, and teaspoon pepper. Fold in eggs until combined.
- Divide mixture evenly between two 9-inch springform pans or two 9 -inch deep-dish pie plates press firmly to flatten.
- Make the topping: In a large bowl gently toss sliced phyllo to separate, then toss with remaining cup oil until coated.
- Divide phyllo between pies covering the tops evenly and completely. (To freeze, cover pies tightly with plastic wrap, being careful not to flatten topping. Bake within 3 months; do not thaw first.)
- Preheat oven to 375. Bake until heated through and topping is golden brown about 1 hour 15 minutes for frozen pie (30 minutes for unfrozen pie).
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?