Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach, Pear, and Walnut Panini with Feta
- 4 slices (½-inch/1 cm thick slices) artisan walnut bread
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) cream cheese, softened
- 1 ripe but firm Bosc pear, thinly sliced
- 2 oz (60 g) feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup (125ml) baby spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped fresh sage
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped walnuts, toasted (see Tip in Notes)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 396kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 21g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (57%)|
|Cholesterol 56mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|