Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach, Pear, and Shaved Parmesan Salad
- 8 cups lightly packed baby spinach leaves, stemmed, rinsed, and dried
- 2 Bosc pears (do not peel), quartered lengthwise, cored and cut into long, thin slices
- ½ cup (2 ounces) coarsely grated Parmesan cheese (see Cook’s Note)
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 189kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 6mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|