Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach, Pear, and Endive Salad
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 7 oz (200g) baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 2 Belgian endive, leaves separated, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 firm, ripe pears, peeled and sliced
- 3 shallots, finely sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 210kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|