Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Pasta with Mackerel and Tomato Sauce
- ¾ pound mackerel fillets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 4 canned anchovies, rinsed and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup imported black olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and finely chopped
- 1½ cups tomato sauce (can be a good canned variety)
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pound spinach fettucine
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 820kcal (41%)|
|Total Fat 33g (51%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 74mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 92g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|