Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Pasta Salad
- 1 (12 ounce) package farfalle pasta
- 10 ounces baby spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size piece
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese with basil and tomato
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|