Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach, Mushroom and Gouda Souffle
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 1 cup sliced shiitakes
- 1 cup chopped spinach, blanched and squeezed
- 4 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 whole eggs, separated
- 1/3 cup grated smoked Gouda
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 egg whites
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil (or parsley)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?