Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Mushroom and Bacon Cheese Fondue Recipe
- 32 ounces chicken or vegetable broth (I prefer Pacific Natural Food Chicken Broth)
- 16 oz. mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. gouda cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons flour or cornstarch (I prefer flour)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 slices bacon, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 oz. fresh mushrooms of your choice, chopped
- 3/4 cup white wine (or beer)
- Dipping foods:
- Broccoli florets
- Cauliflower florets
- Asparagus spears, ends trimmed and cut into 3" lengths
- Green beans, trimmed
- Granny smith apples, cut into chunks
- Pumpernickel bread, cut into chunks
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?