Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Mushroom Quiche
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups torn spinach leaves
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (1 ounce) package herb and lemon soup mix
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.5g|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|