Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 pound fresh bunched
- tough stems removed, or 1 (10-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1 1/4 pounds ground veal, pork, or beef, or a combination of all three
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs (from a 1- to 2-inch-thick slice of Italian batard, crust removed)
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 cup small-dice celery (from about 2 medium stalks)
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion (from 1/2 medium onion)
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 bacon slices
- , warmed, for serving (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?